Scientific reference papers
• Patha (Cissampelos pareira) Abuta
The Healing Power of Rainforest Medicinal Plants. Rain-tree Publishers https://rain-tree.com/abuta.htm
• Cissampelos pareira: Natural Source of Potent Antiviral Activity against All Four Dengue Virus Serotypes. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2015;9(12):e0004255. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26709822/
• Patha Panchaal / Patal garudi
Hirsutine: A new alkaloid from Cocculus hirsutus. J Nat Prod. 1991; 54(2): 582-584. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np50074a037?src=recsys
• Hirsutine, an indole alkaloid of Uncaria rhynchophylla, inhibits late step in dengue virus life cycle. Front Microbiol. 2017: 8:1674.
doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.01674 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28912773/
• Aashaadha (Withania sominfera)
The current understanding and potential therapeutic options to combat COVID-19 Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection PMC7207108 Life Sci. 2020 May 8 : 117765.
doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2020.117765 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7207108/
How does the Garudi act?
This proprietary combination of herbs acts as a natural immunomodulator that has the potential to create an antiviral state. It is believed that this antiviral state strongly inhibits viral multiplication in human cells. It empowers the immune system to effectively defend against virus-induced pathogenesis. The immunomodulation curtails the overreaction of the immune system thus preventing any tissue damage.